Halloween horror nights was exciting. Me and Mason got up at 10 and took showers. Leo and Jordan picked us up at our house at 11ish and we went to pick our checks up. We cashed them in, plus our bucket of change which came out to like $65. Then we all went and got some burger king for lunch before getting on the road. We got to our hotel at about 3 and we all checked in and met up with my sister and her boyfriend too. Then we went to the park and picked our tickets up. We had a few hours to the event so we waited in line for the hulk (for an HOUR >:O the wait time said 30 minutes. LIES.) and then spiderman. After those it was time to cross over. We did every single house and ride. Scary Tales was by far my favorite even though I barely got scared the entire night. The bloody mary house was an epic fail and lasted all of 45 seconds, no joke. It was TERRIBLE. The Bill and Ted show was HILLARIOUS though, I'm so glad we did it. However, like I've said before, I do NOT like hanging out with Leo and Jordan together. He's SO mean to her, and she won't do anything he says she can't. For example, I got my fortune told and Jordan really wanted to but Leo told her she couldn't because HE didn't believe them. Not in a religious way, because he's not religious, but he just doesn't think psychics are real. So what? It wasn't his money.
I'm really enjoying work at Chili's. Yamira and Lisa are my favorite servers, they're so funny and sweet.
Mason took me to see the Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D today. I love it. I used to be so obsessed with that movie when I was little my mom hid the VHS so next time it was my dad's weekend I had him buy me a new one >D
I have to save money. :( I'm not good at that at all. AT ALL. BUT I figure I'm going to start taking half of my check and give it to Dacia to save for me. If I put it in my savings account I'm just going to end up spending it.
Right now, I have to get about $150 to pay off the rest of my wedding outfit debt off. Then I have to save about $100 more to get my hair and makeup done that day. Me and Dacia have our fittings not this wednesday but NEXT wednesday. I'm not looking forward to it x_x I feel like I've gained 5-10lbs since we got it. UGH. I'm going to buy some new spanx too. So I guess make that $200 to pay off the debt.
I want to get a credit card just for gas so I can start paying it off. I think I'm going to apply for capital one in a few minutes.
We have ballroom dancing tonight and I'm really excited. Then we MAY go bowling afterwards, but I really don't want to x_x. I love ballroom dancing. Once it's over I want to look for another dancing class we can take. Or maybe a cooking class.
So like I said, at HHN I got my fortune told. I don't think I buy most of it, but here's the jist of what she told me.
1. I'm a very spiritual person. I like to try new things. I value life.
2. One of the people that was in my group gives off negative energy and I need to wash myself with sage and water so that I can get rid of that energy.
3. After I'm done with school she see's me either going to school or a work force that I will succeed in. (which is what most people do, duh.)
4. She knew I lived with my parents and she said two people I was living with were disagreeing on something I was doing but didn't want to say it to me.
5. In March a big change will happen.
6. I need to be careful with my money. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
7. A family member in another state wants to see me, I'll go there for an emergency and want to stay. At the same time I'll want to come back because I have things going for me here.
8. She knew I was in a relationship and said in a past life we were meant for each other. She said that she didn't see us getting married right now but in the future we would.
9. She asked me if I was having problems with my lower stomach and the only thing wrong with my lower stomach is that's where I gain a lot of weight and I'm really unhappy with it, and she said that if I don't take care of the problem with my lower stomach it will lead to back problems.
Ironically when she did my card reading, the card for taking care of your body came up.
Like I said, this lady really wasn't clear on anything she said. It was like reading a horoscope. When I have some money, maybe after christmas I want to go get a different reading because I am really into that stuff.
I've got to get started on a group science project. I'll probably do my entire part tomorrow cause I don't want to let them down. However, I have a feeling I'm going to be doing the entire project. Go figure.
ANDDDD since I can't spend money I'll probably update later with some wishlisting :D it'll make me feel better.